JoomlaDay Florida was built using Joomla 3.9 and designed and maintained by the Tampa Bay Joomla User Group. The site template was based on Lenzy a JoomlaXTC.com template. Customization and design by Jason Nickerson. The following resources were used to complete the design and functionality.
The core color scheme is based on the Joomla branded colors and additional custom variations.
Stock photography was used from pixabay.com, stock photos from the venue and images from Adobe stock. All speaker images were delivered from the speakers.
Home Page Layout
The home page layout consists of several modules and custom html modules. The follow modules and plugins were used:
- Countdown timer - Joomla XTC Timer Module - https://joomlaxtc.com
- Speakers list - JoomlaXTC Newspro - https://joomlaxtc.com
- Past Attendees Video - JoomlaXTC Quick Youtube Plugin - https://joomlaxtc.com
- Sessions Grid - JoomlaXTC Joomla Event Manager Wall - https://joomlaxtc.com
- Additional text and markup - Custom HTML Module
The schedule was built with the free Joomla Event Manager Component and custom overrides. https://www.joomlaeventmanager.net
The Video Archive page use the JoomlaXTC Youtube Playlist module to display our YouTube Channel Playlist
Our community page uses the StackIdeas Easy Social Component https://stackideas.com/easysocial
We use the following extensions to enhance the SEO and Page Ranking for the website:
- OS Sitemap - https://joomlashack.com
- OS Meta Tags - https://joomlashack.com
- Google Structured Data - tassos.gr
- Custom Canonical Plugin - https://www.danielmorell.com/tools/joomla/custom-canonical
We use the following extensions for marketing:
- Engagebox - tassos.gr
- Perfect Link with Article Images on Facebook Plugin aka Shack Open Graph - https://joomlashack.com
- Kliken Google Ads Plugin - https://joomla.kliken.com
We use RSForms from our forms and surveys - rsjoomla.com
We use the AddtoAny Joomla Plugin to add sharing functions to the site - https://www.addtoany.com
We'll keep that under our hats,
This website is hosted by Cloudaccess.net
We would like to thank each and every extension developer for making this site possible!